AMAC is apolitical, non-profit and non-governmental association intended for all persons older than 16 years, regardless of their nationalities, religions, their origins.
AMAC contributes, through the wealth of arts and cultural activity, as well as international informal learning programs and language courses, duty of citizenship, social and environment workshops, international cultural exchanges. It is a place of learning, culture and friendship for all Tunisians and world young.
The AMAC aims is promoting for youth development and empowers them for sustainable human development.
- Develop, encourage and promote artistic and cultural activities.
- Promote culture and arts of all kinds (drawing, painting, sculpture, art history, theater, poetry ...).
- Support the youth training and prepare them for professional life.
- Find a framework of knowledge, dialog and exchange of ideas, skills and experiences between Tunisian youth, whether in Tunisia, in the Arab world and in internationally.
- Organize social and environmental activities that create a pleasant promoting contact, exchange of ideas and cooperation between youths in Tunisia and abroad.
- Promoting Democratic & Civic youth engagement.