U76 Energy and Energy efficiency 1
- Unit-1: Energy and Energy efficiency
Unit-1: Energy and Energy efficiency
This unit of learning is part of the following learning pathways:
- Learning outcome:
Understanding Energy issues, role composite materials, and energy efficiency in composite manufacturing.
- Support acknowledge about the energy and energy efficiency issues in composites applications
- To know basic concepts about energy and energy efficiency (second law of thermodynamics).
- To know the Energy and energy efficiency issues and trends in manufacturing and production process.
- Understand the impact of composite materials on energy efficiency
- To follow the energy performance requirements and instructions during work tasks.
- To use the required documentation system – manuals concerning energy matters.
Energy and energy efficiency
Laboratory and practical hours
1. Introduction to basics energy & energy efficiency (second law thermodynamics)
2. Energy and Energy efficiency issues, challenges, and trends.
3. Composites materials & Energy Efficiency, and instruction concerning energy matters.
duration – hours
Total unit duration
3.50 hrs. = 0.50 day
The main content of the Hands on Exercises
- References, reading material, and publications
References, reading material, and publications
- Training Manuel Unit-1: Energy and energy coefficient.
- The Second Law of Thermodynamics.